Friday, April 24, 2009

why wont she just shut up!?!QnA

ok so my kid will not shut up shes not happy with any thing and this does not help my increasingly worse migraine grrrr. ok so every thing went pretty well yesterday! the dr is an idiot. how is that that a person can go to school for 10 yrs and still be a complete idiot... i dont get it. And why do i have to pay for the secound hour in a parking gargage when ive only been there 65min GRRR! i hate downtown yet i love big citys i will never make sence now even to myself lol i wish i didnt kill my dreams, some times i long for them.... oh well past is past and future is full of diapers lol.. oh well...lunch... i have to get luch for my kid, am i way to random? probably! does any one care? well i dont care lol! thought of the day what is beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment