Friday, April 24, 2009

warm warm weather and hottie trent edwards

ok so it is amazingly beautiful out side and i love it! nothing makes me wanna run naked like warm weather... wait what does that have to do with any thing HAHA thats kinda a scary thought tho lol. well i think i might have gotten a handle on my thoughts... or not... who knows lol. my family will be here next month and i am soooo happy! just hope i have enough patience and money ... i cant wait to drink with my fav sis and sis inlaw shh dont tell lol a girls night out with two of the greatest funniest chicks i know... priceless.... hell we dont need alchol were crazy enough on our own... but the booze is nice. can not wait.. my bday is like 3mths away (holy shit) and i have this nagging feeling im getting old. i know im not "old" im just realizing that im truly growing up and some times it scares the shit outta me. other times i think i will forever be my crazy messed up inmature laughing at people who fall self... and god i hope i am.. lol honestly what is the point of living if you cant laugh...even if you are laughing at ...well.... every thing.. including yourself. it just makes life easier....sometimes.. ohh tomorrow i get to go to ralph wilson stadium (its where the bills play) and watch the draft... plus we might get to meet/hang out with some of the players... ooohhh i hope trent edwards is there lol... hey hes my get outta marriage free card... lol im smart i pick local people!! haha like that with ever happen im so viginal im surprised i have a kid! lol ok well i shell go enjoy the fantasic weather before we get snow again... lmfao just kidding dont kill me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment