Tuesday, April 28, 2009

blah

today is such a blah day! its rainy cold and windy outside, what happened to the 80 degrees i want it back... not 50 what the ...grr... the fish is dieing, they never live that long. although my other fish is a year older then the one thats dieing and shes fine... idk. kaylynn is not listening today shes trying to torture the poor dog. I have to do dishes and honestly id rather just throw them all out lol! but my husband says no... damn... i miss my hubby, he works to much! but he's a great provider so i guess i really cant complain to much.. cant wait in a few weeks he will be on vacation, never mind that my parents will be here but at least ill have him!!! kaylynn is getting so big. sometimes it just really surprises me to think back on what she was doing a year ago and then to see her now its crazy! i want another one! but i have to wait and i am fine with that. Paul has to call the lawyer hope all this crap just get figured out, im soo sick of stressing over it, just not worth it any more. well im done rambling and bitching i guess ill go do dishes... blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment