Wednesday, April 29, 2009

thats it

ok thats it have to lose weight this is no joke and i mean it this time... i am so sick of being sick and i am so sick of being sick with my self... soo please help me kick my ass in gear i have to lose weight... i want another baby and i dont want diabetes i dont want heart deceases i want to be there for my daughter i want to have energy i want to feel good to feel sexy again..... i hate being this sad and down bout my self IT HAS TO CHANGE NOW!! im the heaviest i have ever been at 270lbs and i cant take it i am ridiculously obese and i dont need any one to be nice to me about it any more i am un healthy and its not pretty thats it life style change starts now!!!! ill keep you updated ... im gunna need to vent in here sooo...... sorry if i get annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment