Saturday, May 16, 2009

what to do

ok so i am selling Riley online... i feel bad but one our complex changed there rules (kinda they said one pet but didnt really care to many people have like 5pets they start to care i get screwed) so now i have to find riley a new home... well i also have to replace the engine in my car and pauls getting $200 a month taken out of his check for garnishments sooo im screwed need money... no one really get back to me on the dog but one kinda nice lady asking 200 she talks me down to 100 but shes paying me 50 now 50 in two weeks (how do i know she going to pay me? and i want riley gone soon cuz im starting to feel really bad and trying to detach my self) then another lady says she will give me 150 up front and wants to take her like now... so i told her first come first serve... but i feel bad cuz im kinda screwing the other lady...but then again she'd be screwing me....grr what to do HELP.... i hate being the one to get screwed so i dont want to screw any one but why do i have to take the hit cuz i have a freakin conscience??? help... and pauls working overnight all this week YAY which means noooo sleep for me YAY as if you couldnt tell lol i am blogging at 1:40 am lol need sleep cant sleep want to sleep cant sleep i feel bad but dont want to be screw....grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment