Tuesday, May 5, 2009

and the bullshit continues

i will never ever for the life of me come to understand how some people literally have no common sense i mean its common isnt it? omg just pissed me off how much my husband want to save the world one stupid cardboard box at a time...mean while my house looks like shit because all the "recycling" is piled up... its fucking garbage just laying around my fucking table that i have to eat at.... its nasty... figure out another option dont just put it in a corner ohh but wait that using common sense again sorry i for got... you know how my common sense works? its garbage throw it the fuck away! omg i hate how my husband just stands there and stairs at me like im speaking a foreign fuckin language are you kidding me... he has no brain i swear to god not brain he was born with no fuckin brain...... needless to say people who lack common sense stay the fuck away from me cuz i just might fuckin kill you

No comments:

Post a Comment