Monday, May 25, 2009

grrr

ok so car was broken...car got fixed..now cars broken...cars not in front of shop...car might be stolen... and i really dont know if i care... i cant care any more.. when stress starts to literally make you sick...its time to stop caring so much.. i wish people would stop jinksing me... its not nice.... i have enough bad luck...dont send it my way...so found doggie a home...now lady says the dog is very very sick has to have surgery... what a fuckin lie...dog was perfectly fine when she left me and i got a number of people as witness to the fact that the dog fucking peed out side every day like 5 times a day if not more...not to mention her puppy pads had to be changed every day and the pee was yellow not red.....dumb fucking people...if your not going to pay me for the dog fine...but dont make up crazy shit to make me feel bad...because it works and it makes people like me who actually give a fuck feel pretty fuckin bad....like cant sleep cant eat kinda fucking bad.... i dont know... i dont think i can care any more.. pauls got hockey tonight YAY not here goes this whole thing again (why did i say yes...who knows....) the game is at 9:30 so if i go kaylynn will be up way late...if i dont ill be bored outta my mind the whole time...on top of that we have like no money for gas for the car we are using (funny mine has a full tank...hope some one didnt steal it cuz ima need the gas that was in there i aint got no mo money lol) and he might have to pay 10 to play...hmmmm we have 15 so that leave 5 for the car...that'll get us far.....grrrr and my kid is a pain in the butt today...hold me no dont hold...wait hold me...lets play..no maybe i wanna cry....GRRR to much stress not enough stress reliever.... i dont know how we are going to make it threw this next year i really dont...may this year sux but may next year better be freaking amazing......ohh yeah happy memorial day thank a vet and i mean veteran not a veterinarian they suck!!!

1 comment:

  1. my poor sister. i feel for you i am always here. kaylynn is prob feeling ur stress. want me to send u some prozac. it helps lol. and its cheap. yeah me. u can be in our crazy club. and that fucking shop owes u a new car. a brand spanking new fucking car!!!!

    ReplyDelete