Monday, May 17, 2010

moving back to michigan

im so home sick i think it might literally be making me sick! i want to be around my family i want to see my friends. It kills me that the one place i just wanted to sooooo badly to run from, i find my self wanting to run back to it. I even miss the town WTH i hated that place.... but now that old scares have healed (for the most part) i can look at life from another perspective. It drives me nuts that our familys live so far apart. why cant one thing in life just be easy ahh. you ever feel like you made a big mistake and you dont want to take it back because some good did come from it but god if u only knew then what you know now....how do i move past that feeling? how do i get past the mistakes of my past to look towards the right choice for my future. why cant people just be who they said they were....thats probably random but it makes sense in my head.....idk what to do theres soo many ? in my head and my heart goes one way n my head goes another... no easy choice so this might get painful....

No comments:

Post a Comment