Tuesday, July 7, 2009

life...and stuff

sooo life....wow...its crazy! So we are moving on my bday...yes it sux and yes its crazy, but i have to be out but aug 1st.. where am i moving? back into my mother inlaws house....crazy again...yes.... but this is what happens when life throws piles of shit your way.... am i mad at the world right now...you better believe it... just dont understand it... the beginning of this year every thing looked great his was going to be a great year....we had a nice to new car and extra money and we'd be able to save and wow life was going to be great!!! SMACK!!! fucking shit smacked us right in the face...first pauls wages are going to get garnished....then....car starts falling apart......than paul defiantly getting garnished 200 a month......then.....car needs to engine...WTF......car is fixed ok...well be ok.....then.....car gets stolen....FUCK.....then rent goes up $60....WTF.....now car is back and broken with no money no car losing $200 a month and rents increasing $60....FUCK.... so we are left with a $70 deficit if you will each week...each week ive got $70 dollars more going out then coming in....WTF....and i know what your thinking go get a job but WRONG then my rent goes up another $150 just if i make anything over $100...and whos going to watch my kid.....sooo thus i am moving into my mother inlaws house....is it what i really want....no i want my own house with a pool and a 2010 car in the drive way....am i going to get it....maybe buy 2100.....................just not fair...so many people just get life handed to them while i just get shit flung my way!! WTF did i do....im sorry i know im not perfect but over all ima good person... i just want whats best for my daughter and i know a secure stable home is the answer and this way i can go back to work and save up money.... this is not where i saw my life going and this is not where i want to be and believe me i am working hard to change that... but when youve got nothing an such lil support your whole life its hard to climb outta the shit pile... just wish my life was in a different place.. i dont regret the choices i have made just wish other in the world and in my life made better choices so they didnt affect me soo much....ONTO THE OTHER THING THAT IS PISSING ME OFF....liars....why the freak do you need to lie...please tell me....i mean ive told lil white lies here and there but come on....COME ON....constantly lying and making up stories are you for reall..... i wish my life was that freaking boring I REALLY DO.....cuz drama breaks my door down and you just keep creating your own....really wish i had the guts to tell you to go shove it where the sun dont shine and leave me the hell alone...but no...im nice....i cant be mean soo ill let you drive me crazy for probably the rest of our time together because hey if i havent told my mother off yet(well i did but she didnt really get the hint and i didnt stay away...thats another story) then im not going to.....well then again.....your not my mother....soo.....if i piss you off does it really matter? Hmmm ok than GO WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I HAVE MY OWN SHIT TO DEAL WITH AND I DONT NEED YOUR DRAMA OR LIES OR JUST PLAIN B/S BECAUSE NO ONE FREAKING JUST HANDS ME SHIT I HAVE TO WORK FOR WHAT IVE GOT AND SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT, I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ANY MORE, YOU JUST KEEP PUTTING ME DOWN AND MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK SO GREAT WHEN YOUR NOT...AGAIN STOP LYING ITS GETTING SOOOOO OLD... YOUVE ALWAYS PUT YOUR SELF FIRST YOUR NOT A GOOD PERSON AND IM SORRY BUT WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BEST FRIENDS I JUST FELT SORRY FOR YOU AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH I WOULDA NEVER FREAKING MET YOU OR AT LEAST I WOULDA RAN FAR FAR AWAY FROM YOU WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT KINDA PERSON YOU REALLY ARE . HONESTLY I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN JUST GROW THE FUCK UP CUZ YOUR KIDS NEED YOU!! there i think thats all, ok i feel better good night!!!!

1 comment: